Monday, June 15, 2009

fingers crossed

Okay so now that the initial stress of finding an agent and looking at mortgage approval and going over specifics is all done , I'm finally starting to enjoy this whole house shopping thing. Greg on the other hand is not much of a fan, haha. I think he wanted us to fall madly in love with the first house we saw so we could just be done, but that didn't happen.

Tomorrow we're looking at a house in Breslau and one in Elmira, I'm personally hoping the one in Elmira is okay and we can put in an offer. I love Elmira, which is funny cause I've always been more big city. Since Greg moved to Elmira and we've been there all the time I developed this strong love of the community and the people, seriously that place is so laid back and calm. I was worried about the fact that it's a smaller town and there isin't much in way of employment and I was also worried that there would be nothing for childrent to do and my daughter would get bored and act out as a result of boredom and next thing you know Greg and I are grandparents at the same time that all of our friends are just starting families, yes I know I'm a worrier. That's not going to happen though (hopefully), because I looked into it and Elmira has a brand new gymnastics club and rec center and Ireland could still stay in her gymnastics and soccer. They also have a pool (thank god) so she can stick with swimming lessons and I can continue to do my lane swimming. The house we're looking at backs right onto the school yard of the school Ireland would go to and is right across the street from the gym!!!! It sounds so perfect, I hope to god we like this house!!!!!

No comments: